28 Feb Sokt Plumbing | Tulsa Plumbing Repair | (918) 829-6217
Sokt Plumbing | Tulsa Plumbing Repair | (918) 829-6217
Plumbing can be one of those things that one tends to not think about until it is too late and a Tulsa Plumbing Repair situation occurs. The average homeowners know their way around a plunger and a bottle of drain cleaner, but that is typically the extent to the average homeowners plumbing knowledge. This is why it is important to know the warning signs of a clogged pipe or drain before it backups or bursts, causing you to need a Tulsa Plumbing Repair.
When to Call a Tulsa Plumbing Repair Team
It is also very important to know when to call a professional, rather than doing it yourself. The following are the major signs to keep an eye and hear open for:
- A Sulfur/Sewage Odor – If you have suddenly started smelling rotten eggs, you may have a broken vent or sewer pipe under your house. If left unchecked, broken vents and or pipes can cause environmental issues and wreak havoc, on your home’s foundation. It is a good rule of thumb to call a Tulsa Plumbing Repair team any time you detect a funky egg smell.
- Gurgling – If you are hearing a gurgling sound while using the toilet or running the washing machine and/or dishwasher, you may have a clogged or compromised drain. If your toilet is gurgling when it is not in use, that could mean that your system is trying to find air and could lead to a backup. If you are hearing that gurgling noise when running a dishwasher or laundry machine, or possible while showering, you should immediately turn off the water so the system does not backup into the house.
- Hearing Water in Pipes – If you are hearing water running through your pipes while no one, or any appliance, is using water, you may be facing a leak in your system. Check for signs of a leak, like a wet or brown spot on walls, ceilings, or floors. When you check the spot, feel if the wetness is warm. If it is, this means you have a leak in your hot water line. Sharing this information with a Tulsa Plumbing Repair team can be extremely helpful.
- Low Water Pressure – In some cases, the loss of water pressure can be caused by gunk build up in your kitchen or bathroom faucet’s aerator. This can be simply fixed by a common do it yourselfer. However, if cleaning doesn’t fix the problem, you may have a more serious problem. Low water pressure can be a sign of a fractured pipe, eroded waterline, or a leak in the water tank system. This is a job for a Tulsa Plumbing Repair team.
- Slow Draining – If you’ve notices the slowing of draining in your appliances, its best to call a Tulsa Plumbing Repair team to suss out the source of the clog. If you’ve tried to fix the drain clog yourself, with no luck, call our Tulsa Plumbing Repair team immediately.
3404 Harbour Town Place Claremore, OK 74019